Our Sutter Home Strawberry, Mint Rosé Cocktail Is the Ultimate Spring Refresher
Prep Time | 5 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Rose
The fresh and joyful nature of springtime is all around us: flowers are blooming, the trees are greener, the days are brighter, and everything feels lively and new. Inspired by the freshness of spring, we decided to create a cocktail that embodies the spirit and flavors of the season.
Our Sutter Home Strawberry, Mint, and Rosé Cocktail tastes like a beautiful spring day. Ripe, juicy strawberries and fresh-picked mint capture the natural liveliness we’ve come to know and love during this time of year. And, just like a stunning springtime garden, our Sutter Home Rosé is bursting with fragrant aromas that give way to a crisp, refreshing finish.
What are you waiting for? Experience a taste of spring with our Sutter Home Strawberry, Mint, and Rosé Cocktail.
Want to put more spring in your step? Celebrate Spring By Filling These Baskets With Thoughtful Gifts.
Mint Rosé Cocktail Ingredients:
- 8 ounces Sutter Home Rosé
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, diced – save some for garnish, if desired
- 1 lime, for garnish
- 8 springs of mint, 2 for garnish
- 1 – 8-ounce can club soda
Mint Rosé Cocktail Directions:
- In a shaker, muddle 6 strawberries and 6 sprigs of mint.
- Add 8 ounces Sutter Home Rosé and a scoop of ice, shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain into two glasses with ice and top with sparkling water.
- Then garnish with strawberries, lime, and mint.