‘Tis The Season for Good Cheer and Our Sutter Home Punch Recipe
Prep Time | 10 Minutes
Servings: 10 Servings
Wine Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Tags: orange, holiday punch, cocktail, cabernet sauvignon, brandy, simple syrup, blackberry, cocktail recipe, cranberry, cinnamon, holiday recipe
Our Sutter Home Cabernet pairs deliciously with great conversation and good company. Creating a holiday bar cart will give everyone a festive destination to gather around when it’s party time. Happy Holidays!
Sutter Home Holiday Punch Ingredients:
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup blackberry brandy
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Sutter Home Holiday Punch Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients except for the soda and ice in a large pitcher and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Add the ice and soda just before serving and garnish with rosemary sprigs for a festive presentation.