Our tasting room is currently closed, but check back for updates, as we hope to re-open soon.
Majestic vineyard views, historic Victorian mansion, legendary rose gardens, and a unique variety of wine tasting experiences are just a few of the reasons to visit our Sutter Home Tasting Room and Visitor Center in the heart of Napa Valley.
It all starts with your choice of three delicious Sutter Home wine tastings:
- 1) Sweet Sutter Home Flight – a sampling of the sweeter side of our offerings.
- 2) Founder’s Selection Flight – tasting room exclusive offerings highlighted by our Napa Valley Reserve White Zinfandel.
- 3) Complimentary Flight – featuring a variety of popular Sutter Home wines.
You’re also invited to join us on “The American Dream Tour.” The tour is a rich experience that you’ll remember long after it’s over. Here are some of the highlights:
- Guided tour through the grand Victorian mansion, which was built in 1884.
- Discover the daring story of the Trinchero Family, whose humble leap of faith 70 years ago has transformed into one of the most recognizable and delicious wines on dinner tables across America.
- Visit our signature Sutter Home Rose Garden, which the family started decades ago, and now exhibits more than 80 types of roses and 30 different types of daylilies. It’s always in bloom!
- As you walk through the historic Victorian mansion, you’ll be welcomed to enjoy a wide variety of our wine offerings, some of which can only be tasted on the tour.
- The tour is about 45 minutes, offered at 11:00am and 2:00pm daily, reservations are recommended based on availability. However, if you would like to book a private tour please call the tasting room for more information.
We believe the best thing about home is who you share it with, and we can’t wait to share our Sutter Home Tasting Room with you.
277 St. Helena Hwy (Hwy. 29) South
St. Helena, CA 94574
Tasting Room Phone:
American Dream Tour
Self-guided garden tours
Hours of Operations:
Our tasting room is currently closed.
Check back for updates