Our Sutter Home Red Blend & Garlic Knot Tree Recipe Bring Joy to Every Gathering
Wine Varietal: Red Blend
This festive, tree-shaped recipe for bite-size garlic knots goes great with our fruit-forward Sutter Home Red Blend along with the fun of the holidays.
Garlic Cheese Ball Recipe
Makes 20 Cubes
- 1 bag fresh pizza dough
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese block, cut into 20 pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the dough into 20 small rolls.
- Wrap the rolls by placing one cube of the cheese in the center of each roll.
- Carefully wrap the dough around the cheese, pinch the roll to close, and seal tight.
- Place the seam part down and arrange the rolls in a tree shape on the pan so they’re at least 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the surfaces turn golden brown.
- While the rolls are baking in the oven, mix the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and parsley leaves together.
- Set aside.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and brush with the butter mixture immediately. Serve warm.