A Wholesome, Healthy Recipe to Wrap Up Your Resolution: Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time | 10 minutes
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
There’s nothing like kicking off the new year with a dash of healthy optimism and a few deliciously healthful dishes, like this crazy-good recipe for chicken lettuce wraps. Low-carb and low-calorie, this tasty take on a traditional wrap can also be made grain and/or gluten free, depending on the toppings you choose.
Our recipe features juicy grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes, ripe avocado, and savory bacon, topped off with a creamy ranch dressing. But don’t let that limit you—there are endless possibilities and options for lettuce wraps. In fact, you could have a different recipe for every day of the week!
Want to take this dish even further? Serve it with Sutter Home Chardonnay, a well-rounded wine that satisfies with rich, creamy character and crisp, smooth apple flavors.
For the new year, it’s out with the old and in with Lettuce Wraps—especially those paired with Sutter Home Chardonnay.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps Ingredients:
- 3 chicken tenders or one chicken breast; seasoned, cooked, and diced
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 4 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves (or a lettuce of your choice)
- 1 jar of Ranch dressing
Chicken Lettuce Wraps Directions:
- Divide the chicken among the four lettuce leaves, then top with avocado, tomatoes, bacon, and Ranch dressing.
- To eat, simply pick up the wrap like a taco, and enjoy!
Enjoy making healthy recipes for the whole family? Try our recipe for Fresh Mini Avocado Salads.