Make Breakfast Dinner with Banana Eggnog Pancakes and Our Sutter Home Chardonnay
Prep Time | 25 Minutes
Servings: 5 Servings
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
Tags: pancakes, banana eggnog pancakes, eggnog, recipe, chardonnay, food and wine pairing, holiday recipe, banana
Pairing this recipe for Banana Eggnog Pancakes with our creamy Sutter Home Chardonnay is simply irresistible.
Banana Eggnog Pancakes Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups eggnog (use more for thinner pancakes)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Maple syrup, for serving
- 1 bunch of Bananas, sliced, for serving
Banana Eggnog Pancakes Instructions:
- Preheat an electric griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Make a well in mixture then set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together eggnog, eggs, butter and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Pour wet mixture into the well in dry mixture and whisk just until combined (small lumps are fine).
- Pour about a 1/3 cup onto buttered griddle. Spread batter into an even round (just using the bottom of measuring cup). Cook until bottom is golden brown and then lift, butter griddle once more, flip pancake and cook opposite side until golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter, maple syrup and banana slices.