Make Very Merry Memories with This Easy White Sangria Cocktail
Prep Time | 20 Minutes
Servings: 1 Pitcher
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
Tags: chardonnay, cocktail, sangria, in a pinch, ginger beer, cocktail recipe, cinnamon, white sangria cocktail, pomegranate, Apple, recipe
There’s no doubt about it: The holiday season is an incredibly busy time of year. In fact, sometimes the best gift during the holidays is time—having everything ready on time, being on time, and making time for the moments that matter.
So, just in time for the holidays, we bring you our “In a Pinch” White Sangria Cocktail Recipe. It stirs up in no time at all, leaving you with more moments to enjoy the good life with those you care about most.
It also happens to be incredibly delicious, with a splash of ginger beer, apple cider, and brandy, plus fresh fruit to boot. All this combined with Sutter Home Chardonnay, a satisfyingly rich and creamy white with crisp, smooth apple flavors that really round out this easy-to-make recipe.
Dusted with cinnamon sugar, our White Sangria Cocktail makes a festive, flavorful, time-saving addition to your holiday soiree.
White Sangria Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Chardonnay
- 1 (12 ounce) ginger beer plus more for topping if desired
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 3 pears sliced
- 3 oranges sliced
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Cinnamon sugar for the rims of your glasses
White Sangria Cocktail Directions:
- In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Stir and place in the fridge until chilled. Don’t chill for longer than a few hours or the ginger beer will lose its fizz.
- Before serving, rim your glasses with cinnamon sugar. Fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice. If desired, top with more ginger beer. Garnish with sliced pears, oranges, and pomegranate arils. Drink up!
There’s so many ways to toast the holiday season! Try a cheers with our Homemade Wine Floats.