Our Sutter Home White Zinfandel Sangria Cocktail Is a Delicious Summer Send-off
Prep Time | 10 Minutes
Servings: 1 Pitcher
Wine Varietal: White Zinfandel
Summertime is coming to a close, so we’ve come up with a recipe to celebrate the last sunset of summer. We’re calling it Sutter Home White Zinfandel Sangria Cocktail. One sip and you and your guests will almost forget that the last day of summer is ending. Cheers, friends!
- 1 bottle Sutter Home White Zinfandel
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled and cut into thick coins
- 3 fresh cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle sparkling soda water
- Add all ingredients except sparkling soda water to a pitcher.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Pour over ice and top with soda water.
- Add any additional fresh ingredients mentioned above for garnish.