Our Cinnamon Sugar Sutter Home Chardonnay Aperitif Makes for a Sweet Thanksgiving
Prep Time | 5 minutes
Servings: 1 Cocktail
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
This delightful, easy-drinking, Cinnamon Sugar Chardonnay aperitif is so fresh, fruity, and festive it’s absolutely incredible as an aperitif, or with a tasty dessert nibbler. You and all of your guests will find them so irresistible, you’ll want to gobble them up as fast as you make them.
If you enjoy creating deliciously distinct holiday cocktails for guests, try this one for Sutter Home Harvest Punch.
Cinnamon Sugar Sutter Home Chardonnay Aperitif Ingredients:
- ½ ounce of cinnamon-sugar syrup
- 1 ounce Sutter Home Chardonnay
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Orange slice
Cinnamon Sugar Sutter Home Chardonnay Aperitif Directions:
- Rim shot glass with liquid from orange slice and dip in cinnamon-sugar.
- In a shaker, add ice, Sutter Home Chardonnay, and syrup. Shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain into shot glass.