Make This Cookie in a Jar Recipe, Plus Enter for a Chance to Win a Premium Stand Mixer
Prep Time | 20 Minutes
Servings: Makes 10 Cookies
Wine Varietal: Red Blend
Happiness is baked in around the holidays, especially with our homemade Cookies in a Jar recipe and Sutter Home Wine Pairing.
Servings of sugar, spices, oats, cranberries, and more are artfully layered to create a beautiful presentation that’s primed for the holiday season. Perfectly portioned, our recipe for Walnut Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies makes it quick and easy for anyone to bake a delightful batch of sweet treats. Simply combine the ingredients in a large bowl and add your dairy — no measuring required!
Our Cookies in a Jar also makes a wonderful holiday party favor, hostess gift, or neighborly treat. Make it even more special by giving it along with our Sutter Home Red Blend, a fruit-forward wine with sweet vanilla aromas that will complement the nuts and cranberries of these freshly baked cookies.
What better way to whip up your cookies than with your very own Premium Stand Mixer?
Click here for a chance to win a Premium Stand Mixer
Text “SUTTERHOME” to 89800 for a chance to win this iconic stand mixer.
Visit this web site: https://sutterhomesweepstakes.com/
Can’t get enough of these sweet treats? Honor your inner baker with our recipe for Oatmeal Holiday Cookies.
Walnut Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Ingredients:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup walnut pieces
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
Walnut Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and oats into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter and egg mixture and combine.
- Next, mix in the dried fruit and walnuts.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!