Our Pumpkin Pie Wine Milkshake Offers An Unexpectedly Delicious Twist on Tradition
Prep Time | 10 Minutes
Servings: 1 Cocktail
Wine Varietal: Riesling Moscato
Nothing welcomes autumn quite like a freshly baked pumpkin pie, with a perfectly spiced sweetness and smooth, creamy texture that awakens those comforting memories of holiday gatherings and fall family get-togethers.
While we certainly love a good time-honored tradition, every now and then we like to shake things up with an unexpectedly delightful twist. This season, we’re keeping you on your toes by taking that beloved home-baked goodness and transforming it into the Sutter Home Pumpkin Pie Wine Milkshake!
If you love pumpkin pie and Sutter Home Sweet Riesling, this irresistible fall fusion will surely have you wishing autumn would never end. Our Sweet Riesling makes the perfect mix-in for this remarkable milkshake.
Creamy and delightfully refreshing, our Pumpkin Pie Wine Milkshake is a wonderful way to relax with guests while indulging them with a dessert that’s new, exciting, and utterly unforgettable.
Looking for more ways to enjoy wine with dessert? Discover how you can pair our Sutter Home Mini Bottles with your favorite flavor of ice cream! Here’s the Scoop: Ice Cream and Sutter Home Mini Bottles Make the Ultimate Summer Pairing
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake & Sutter Home Sweet Riesling Recipe Ingredients :
- ⅓ cup milk
- Ice Cream (as much or as little as you want)
- ¼ cup Sutter Home Sweet Riesling
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus some for garnish
- 2 slices baked pumpkin pie, cold
- 1 cup whipped cream
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake & Sutter Home Sweet Riesling Recipe Directions:
- Remove the crust from one of the pie slices and chop into small pieces and set aside, about a ¼ cup. (The remaining slice will be used as a garnish.)
- Place ice cream, milk, Sutter Home Sweet Riesling, pumpkin pie spice, one pumpkin pie slice (without crust) in the blender.
- Turn the knob to smoothie, and let the blender work its magic.
- Dip the rim of a serving glass into the caramel sauce then gently press the pie-crust crumbs into the caramel. Place the glass in the freezer for about 5 minutes to allow it to set.
- Pour the milkshake into the caramel-and-pie crust-coated glass.
- Top off with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and the remaining slice of pumpkin pie. Sprinkle with pie crumbs.