Hot Cocoa & Sutter Home Wine Make for a Very Festive Cocktail
Prep Time | 10 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Here’s a delicious way to add even more happiness to the holidays. Stir up our Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon infused hot cocoa and warm your guests from nose to toes.
Red Wine Hot Chocolate Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup marshmallows, for garnish
- 2-4 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Red Wine Hot Chocolate Instructions:
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate in a small saucepan and pour in milk, whisking until combined and creamy.
- Add in red wine and heat through.
- Turn off and serve in two small teacups.
- Garnish with marshmallows and cinnamon sticks.