Homemade Sutter Home Sangria-sicles: What Summer is Supposed to Taste Like
Prep Time | 10 Minutes; Freeze overnight
Servings: 10 Servings
Wine Varietal: Sangria
Take a bite out of summer and let the sunshine in with these homemade Sutter Home Sangria-sicles. Delightfully sweet and irresistibly icy, our recipe is as easy (and refreshing) as a cool summer breeze.
When the temperature starts to climb but you still want to enjoy your fun in the sun, serve these ice-cold confections to cool off your crowd. Guests will melt when they taste the joyful sweetness of our California-style Sangria, a fun, festive and deliciously fruity blend that makes the taste of these wine popsicles really pop with refreshment.
Best of all, our extra-easy recipe is ready in a pinch. Simply combine the ingredients with Sutter Home Sangria, pour into a popsicle mold and place them in the freezer. It’s a simple and satisfying treat that will leave everyone smiling all summer long. Sutter Home Sangria-sicles.
Looking for more summer refreshment? Try this Mini Watermelon Mashup Cocktail.
Sutter Home Sangria-sicles Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups of Sutter Home Sangria
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Fresh strawberries, sliced kiwis, blueberries and oranges
Sutter Home Sangria-sicles Recipe Directions:
- Combine Sutter Home Sangria and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook on low until sugar dissolves. Take off the heat and cool. Stir in pomegranate juice and set aside.
- Divide all of the fruits evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Pour sangria on top of the fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy.