Salty, Sweet, and Irresistible—Our Salted Caramel Dream Cocktail is the Drink of Your Dreams
Prep Time | 5 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
Life is sweeter with Sutter Home Wine—and our latest, sweetest, most irresistible signature recipe yet.
If you love concocting heavenly, delicious wine cocktails as much as we do, you’ll find our Sutter Home Signature Salted Caramel Dream Cocktail is a must-have for your next get-together.
This is one dreamy, creamy, caramel-y recipe that’s sure to bring your guests in from the cold. We combined our buttery-smooth Sutter Home Chardonnay with rich salted caramel sauce, sweet caramel Irish cream, and a splash of amaretto for a drink that’s as delightful as it is delicious. Served with a garnish of rosemary and a few squares of chocolate, this treat of a recipe makes a wonderful post-dinner dessert drink that guests will undoubtedly adore.
A toast—to treating yourself—with the Sutter Home Signature Salted Caramel Dream Cocktail.
Want more satisfaction for your sweet tooth? Try our Pumpkin Wine Milkshake for a tasty twist on tradition: Our Pumpkin Pie Wine Milkshake Offers An Unexpectedly Delicious Twist on Tradition.
Sutter Home Chardonnay Salted Caramel Dream Cocktail
- 1 bottle salted caramel sauce, chilled
- 3 ounces salted caramel Irish cream
- 3 ounces amaretto
- 1 cup Sutter Home Chardonnay
- 1 cup half and half (or substitute milk)
- 1 milk chocolate bar, for garnish, broken into bit size pieces (optional)
- 2 tablespoons salt flakes, for garnish
- Spring of rosemary for garnish
- Add your liquid ingredients, except caramel sauce to your cocktail shaker, along with a few cubes of ice.
- Shake well and strain into the glasses.
- Take the caramel sauce and use a teaspoon to slightly drizzle it in the glasses, while slowly turning each glass so you get a nice swirled effect.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a piece of chocolate. Sprinkled with salt flakes if desired.