Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Sutter Home Red Blend. An Unexpected Perfect Pairing
Prep Time | 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Servings
The only thing that’s traditional about our chicken noodle soup recipe and Red Blend pairing is how good it makes you feel.
Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Carrot, sliced
- 1/4 cup Celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Peas, fresh or frozen
- 11/2 tsp. Basil, dried
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Salt, as needed
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 cube Chicken-Flavored Bouillon
- 3 cups Chicken Broth or Stock
- 1/2 cup Noodles or Pasta of your choice
- 1/2 lb. (250 Grams) Chicken Breast
Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions:
- Add lots of water in a pan, and once it boils, add the chicken breast to it.
- Let it boil till the chicken is cooked well.
- Let it cool and strain the stock and keep aside.
- Shred the chicken.
- In a pan, add butter and add the veggies and fry them till soft.
- Add the spices mentioned.
- Add the pasta and stock. Let it cook for few minutes till the pasta is cooked well.
- Shred the chicken and add it, adjusting salt.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve hot!
- Pair with Sutter Home Red Blend.