A Delicious Salmon Dish and Stunning Tablescape Worthy of Your Friday Night Dinner
Prep Time | 30 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
Our Sutter Home family loves Friday for the same reasons you do. It’s when friends and family come together at your home around a beautiful tablescape to share in homemade food, heartfelt conversation, and Sutter Home Wine.
This year, we’re celebrating with a mouthwatering dish of lemon-baked salmon, potatoes, and asparagus. Heartfelt and homemade, this Friday dinner gets even better when served on a stunning tablescape, complete with white linens and fresh bouquets of flowers.
What could make this meal all the more enjoyable? A bottle of Sutter Home Chardonnay. This satisfying varietal has a rich, creamy character and crisp, smooth apple flavors that pair unbelievably well with our salmon recipe.
Gather around the table and enjoy all that is good with our baked salmon recipe and Sutter Home Wine.
Sutter Home Baked Salmon Ingredients:
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3 lb.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemons, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey, if desired, for sweetness
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
Sutter Home Baked Salmon Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay half of lemon slices in an even layer on bottom of baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, and place on top of lemon slices. (Add honey if sweetness is desired.)
- Place rest of lemon slices on top of salmon fillet and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil and broil for 2 minutes, or until there is a light crisp on top of salmon.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.