Unexpected Guests? Be Cool With Our 60-Second Sutter Home Watermelon Mint Cocktail
Prep Time | 1 Minute
Servings: 1 Cocktail
Wine Varietal: Pink Moscato
Do you enjoy planning last-minute parties or hosting impromptu get-togethers with friends, but sometimes find yourself in a pinch for time? We do too. That’s why we’ve come up with a series of simple, delicious cocktails that are ready in no time.
This time-saving recipe uses fresh, easy-to-find ingredients that come together effortlessly — and deliciously — so you’ll spend less time preparing and more time enjoying. Say goodbye to rushing and hello to chilling!
Recipe for the Sutter Home Pink Moscato Watermelon Mint Cocktail
Pink Moscato Watermelon Mint Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1 cup diced watermelon, chilled
- 1 cup Sutter Home Pink Moscato, chilled
- 1 lime, halved
- Handful of mint, coarsely chopped
- Plenty of ice cubes
Pink Moscato Watermelon Mint Cocktail Instructions:
- In a blender, puree the diced watermelon.
- Fill two stemless wine or cocktail glasses with ice.
- Pour half of the pureed watermelon and some Sutter Home Pink Moscato into each glass, distributing evenly.
- Freshly squeeze in the juice of half a lime, add in some coarsely chopped mint, and mix with a spoon.
- Enjoy immediately!