Take Your Burgers to the Next Level with our Sutter Home Red Wine Ketchup
Tags: red wine ketchup, Build A Better Burger, food recipe, food and wine
Check out our recipe for red wine ketchup.
- 1 cup of Sutter Home Sweet Red wine
- 1 tablespoon grape-skin flour or sumac spice
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Add more for a thicker consistency
Burger & Red Wine Ketchup Recipe Directions:
- Add the Sweet Red wine to a small saucepan
- Bring to a simmer and reduce to 1/4 cup, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the grape-skin flour and the ketchup.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Add to your burgers and enjoy!