Sweet Potato & Brie Crescent Rolls & Sutter Home Minis. The Comforts of Home
Wine Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Tags: thanksgiving, Holiday Recipes, cabernet sauvignon, mini bottles, ham, brunch, homemade, comfort food, fall, sweet potato, baking, brie, crescent rolls, yams, cranberry sauce, egg, golden, crispy, flaky, autumn
Ham it up, yam it up with our homemade recipe for Sweet Potato Brie Crescent Rolls. Crispy, flaky, crescent rolls — baked golden brown and brimming with Brie and a dollop of cranberry sauce. Pair with our Cabernet Sauvignon mini bottles and you’ll create an awesome autumn brunch.
- 1 (16-ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup mashed yams
- 12 thinly sliced baked ham slices
- 1 cup soft Brie
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay 12 crescent rolls out on the parchment. Spread a thin layer of yams and top with a slice of ham.
- Next place a small dollop of cranberry sauce followed by a piece of brie.
- Wrap up crescent dough and brush with egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm.