Our Sutter Home Chardonnay Mini Ginger Cocktail Makes the Home Team Happy
Prep Time | 10 minutes to prep; 2 hours to chill
Servings: 8 Servings
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
Everyone loves a winner and this recipe for our Sutter Home Chardonnay Mini Ginger Cocktail is a real winner. All at once, it’s flavorful, aromatic, and zesty — because it’s infused with the right amount of ginger, providing you with a zingy, zesty sensation of a cocktail. Our Sutter Home Chardonnay Mini Ginger Cocktail recipe is another delicious way to showcase the culinary prowess of ginger along with our fun and easy fit, easy sip Sutter Home Mini Bottles.
Mini Ginger Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 4-packs Sutter Home Chardonnay mini bottles = (total 8 mini bottles)
- 2 ½ cups Honey-Ginger syrup (see recipe below)
- 4 bags Jasmine tea brewed in 1 cup water and cooled.
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
Honey-Ginger Syrup Preparation:
- 1 cup of freshly sliced ginger
- 2 ½ cups of water
- 1 cup of honey
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Turn heat to a simmer, add ginger and honey. Let simmer for 10 mins or until the syrup has thickened to your desired consistency. Remove from heat and strain. Let cool.
Mini Ginger Cocktail Directions:
- Empty Sutter Home Chardonnay Mini Bottles into a large container.
- Keep minis to the side, you will use these as cocktail glasses.
- Measure out 2½ cups of wine and pour into a large bowl.
- Add 2½ cups of ginger honey, ½ cup of jasmine tea, and ½ cup of water.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 2-3 hours.
- Carefully using a funnel, pour the batched cocktail into empty Sutter Home Chardonnay Mini Bottles.
- Top bottles with a mint sprig and a fun straw of your choice.
- Sip and enjoy!