Our Sutter Home Rosé, Raspberry Beret Cocktail Adds Sparkle To Any Romance
Prep Time | 5-10 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Rose
Love comes in colors depending upon your mood and our pink Sutter Home Rosé is the taste of passion for those special days.
Sutter Home Rosé Raspberry Beret Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 5 ounces chilled sparkling water
- 5 ounces Sutter Home Rosé
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- whipped cream, fresh raspberries – to serve
Sutter Home Rosé Raspberry Beret Cocktail Recipe Instructions:
- Place raspberries, sugar, and vanilla in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Heat on medium-low and bring to a gentle boil. Remove from heat.
- Add baking soda and mix well. Allow to cool slightly. Strain into a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, divide raspberry cordial equally between two hurricane glasses (about 3 tablespoons cordial per glass). Top each glass with chilled sparkling water and Sutter Home Rosé until two-thirds full.
- Spoon a tablespoon of cream in each glass. Top with whipped cream and raspberries. Serve immediately.