If You Like Piña Coladas, You’ll Love This Mini Watermelon Mashup Cocktail Made With Sutter Home Rosé
Prep Time | 20 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Rose
What’s fruity, tropical, and ridiculously fun to drink? Sutter Home Rosé Piña Colada Mini Watermelon Cocktails!
Spring into an early summer with the freshest mashup of flavors you’ve ever tasted. Sure, it has a long name, but we guarantee it’ll be one of the most refreshingly delightful cocktails you’ll have all season. Served in a watermelon cup, the Sutter Home Rosé Piña Colada Mini Watermelon Cocktail is as adorable as it is delicious, thanks in part to our always-in-bloom Rosé. Fresh floral aromas and strawberry notes combine effortlessly in this pineapple-watermelon concoction.
Whether you serve this tropical sensation for Sunday brunch, take it to the pool, or bring it to a backyard BBQ, everyone will shout “sip, sip, hooray” for this fruity, fabulous cocktail.
Want to whip up another irresistible cocktail? Try the Salted Caramel Dream, made with Sutter Home Chardonnay: Salty, Sweet, and Irresistible—Our Salted Caramel Dream Cocktail is the Drink of Your Dreams.
Sutter Home Rosé Piña Colada Mini Watermelon Ingredients:
- 1 cup Sutter Home Rosé, chilled
- 1 mini watermelon
- 1-ounce pineapple juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 3 ounces coconut cream
- 1-ounce almond syrup
- 5 dashes orange bitters
- 4 lime slices, for garnish
- 1 pineapple, garnish with leaves and slices
- 1 cup coconut shavings, for garnish
Sutter Home Rosé Piña Colada Mini Watermelon Directions:
- Cut small watermelon in half. Scoop out watermelon flesh. Cut into small chunks and save for cocktail.
- Save watermelon shells and freeze. You will serve the Rosé piña coladas in them.
- In a blender, add Sutter Home Rosé, watermelon chunks, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, lime juice, almond syrup, and orange bitters. Then fill the remainder of the blender with ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour frozen cocktail into frozen watermelon shells. Garnish with coconut shavings, lime wedges, pineapple slices, and pineapple leaves.