Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches Are the Brunch Everyone Wants to Wake Up To
Prep Time | 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Wine Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
What came first, the chicken or the waffle? We’re not sure, yet we find them both equally delicious — especially when served together with our Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon.
The whole coop will go crazy for our In a Pinch recipe for Chicken & Waffle Finger Sandwiches, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. Savory chicken topped with crunchy bacon, lettuce, and tomato sits between two waffle slices, delivering a
These Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches also pair delightfully well with the rich, red, and fruitful tasting notes of our Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon. It’s an award-winning wine that goes with an award-worthy recipe.
Go ahead, give them something to cluck about with our Chicken & Waffle Sandwich Recipe and Sutter Home Wine.
Looking for more delicious recipes In a Pinch? Try our quick, easy, and cheesy tortellini recipe: Feed the Family in a Pinch with Our Quick-and-Easy Recipe For Cheesy Tortellini
Sutter Home Wine Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches
- 4 slices lower-sodium bacon, halved
- 8 frozen whole-grain waffles, toasted
- 6 ounces lower-sodium deli chicken breast or fried chicken, thinly sliced
- 8 slices ripe tomato
- 4 bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 cup maple syrup
How to Make It:
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Place one waffle on bottom, then build sandwich with chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce, and avocado.
- Lightly drizzle each sandwich with maple syrup and top with waffle.
- Slice waffle sandwiches to shareable size and enjoy.