Sutter Home Rosé paired with a Recipe for Grilled Salmon Tacos
You’ll be hooked on this delicious spring pairing.
Sutter Home Grilled Salmon Tacos
Serves 2 (4 tacos)
- 8 ounces wild salmon
- Pink sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 4 tortillas flour and/or corn
- 6 tablespoons avocado hummus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded cabbage mix
- 1-2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Limes for garnish
- 1 cup chipotle sour cream
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon and cook until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Flip and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 1 minute more.
- Spread tortillas with hummus. Add salmon, spinach, cabbage, and avocado. Top with sunflower seeds and sour cream.