Welcome Home Spring With Our Sutter Home Chardonnay Daisy Cocktail
Prep Time | 5 Minutes
Servings: 2 Cocktails
Wine Varietal: Chardonnay
Daisies, often thought of as the happiest flowers, don’t always get their due praise. Unlike some flowers that have only one known meaning, daisies have been used to represent many things throughout time. They are often thought to signify cheerfulness, innocence, and purity. Bouquets of daisies are given as gifts for new mothers and children because these flowers represent new beginnings. They are also known to mean true love because each daisy is really two flowers blended together in harmony.
With all the positive energy and goodness that daisies represent, we couldn’t help creating a Sutter Home Chardonnay Daisy Cocktail recipe. Make a batch for your next backyard picnic, or just for you and your love. Whatever the occasion, this recipe is sure to leave a smile on your face. Sip back and let the sunshine in.
Chardonnay Daisy Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 cups Sutter Home Chardonnay, chilled
- 4 cups soda water
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Bundle of daisies and lemons, for garnish
Chardonnay Daisy Cocktail Directions:
- Combine chilled Sutter Home Chardonnay, soda water, simple syrup, lemon juice, and grenadine in a pitcher. Stir.
- Pour Daisy Cocktail into glasses filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish each with daisies and lemon slices.
If you love springtime, here’s another refreshing cocktail you’ll enjoying sharing: Sutter Home’s Garden in a Glass White Zin Cocktail