Sutter Home Sangria Fruit Smoothie — a Favorite Pick of Summer
Prep Time | 5 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Sangria
Our Sangria Fruit Smoothie is as rich in festive flavor and flair as it is in fresh blackberries and raspberries. It’s summer in a glass.
Blackberry Raspberry Sutter Home Sangria Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 cups Sutter Home Sangria
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries
- 1 ½ cups frozen blackberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
Blackberry Raspberry Sutter Home Sangria Smoothie Directions:
- In a blender, add blackberries, raspberries, Sutter Home Sangria, sugar, vanilla extract, and ice. Blend until smooth and pour in a tall glass.
- Top smoothie with a dollop of whipped cream, fresh berries, and sifted cocoa.