Spring Is Here, So Let’s Cheers Each Other With Our Sutter Home “Sippin’ Pretty” Wine Cocktail
Prep Time | 5 minutes
Wine Varietal: Moscato
Everyone loves when the spring season is in full bloom. No matter where you live, it’s a great time of the year. We open our windows and let the fresh air in. We feel happier and more energetic. We do spring cleaning. We get to lighten up on our layers of clothing and wear more lively colors again. We feel a sense of renewal, so it’s no surprise that more people fall in love during spring than any other time of year. Spring is when the great outdoors showers us with sunshine and brighter bluer skies – inspiring us to express our more creative and optimistic sides.
So join us in welcoming in this wonderful time of year by inviting friends over and enjoying our Sutter Home Moscato “Sippin’ Pretty” Cocktail with lavender and guava. You’ll all be sippin’ pretty for spring.
“Sippin’ Pretty” Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1 Bottle of Sutter Home Moscato, Chilled
- 3 Cups Canned Guava Juice
- 1/4 Cup Simple Syrup
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Water or Club Soda (flavored if preferred)
- Ice as Needed
- Garnish: Fresh Lavender
“Sippin’ Pretty” Cocktail Directions:
- Add the chilled wine to a 3-quart pitcher. Pour in two cups of the guava juice, and 1/4 cup of simple syrup. Stir and taste. Add in more guava juice and simple syrup as desired. Shake before serving.
- Pour over an ice-filled glass. Top with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with fresh lavender.
- Store the remaining cocktail in the fridge with two sprigs of lavender to infuse with flavor. Cocktail is good up to three days.
If you love enjoying wine in as many refreshing and delicious ways as we do, you’ll want to check out this blog: Margarita Floaters featuring our Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc Ice Cubes