These Red Wine Brownies Are a Must for Your Next Girls’ Night In
Wine Varietal: Pinot Noir
A girls’ night in is never quite complete without chocolate, wine, and, of course, good company. This incredible recipe for Red Wine Brownies combines two of our favorite things into one indulgent treat. Why not spend National Dessert Day with your favorite ladies, a good movie, delicious sweets, and a bottle of Sutter Home?
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
- 1/4 cup Sutter Home Pinot Noir
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 8”x 8″ baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine wine, oil, and egg.
- Mix well. Stir in brownie mix.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with Sutter Home Pinot Noir
Remember, if you drink wine while baking, it’s technically considered testing your product.
Here’s a fun game for your next get together: https://sutterhome.com/wine-and-life-blog/entertaining-sutter-home-book-club/play-author-hazel-gaynors-first-and-last-lines#.WagQDojyvIU