No-Bake Pumpkin Parfait
Wine Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 ½ cups cold heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped gingersnaps
- 3/4 cup chopped graham crackers
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, ¾ cup powdered sugar, and cinnamon until smooth and combined. Fold ½ cup of whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
- Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the graham cracker/gingersnap crumbs on the bottom of the jar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin cream
- Add 2 tablespoons of whipped cream
- Repeat layers 1-3. You should have 2 of each layer.
- Top the jars with a drizzle of caramel, a sprinkle of cookie crumbs and whipped cream, or other desired toppings.
- Tips: These dessert is best served within several hours of assembling.