Hazelnut Puff Pastry
Wine Varietal: Fruit Infusions Tropical Pineapple
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
- 2 ½ cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- powdered sugar for sprinkle
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. (Bake them at 400 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.)
- Use the rounded end of a wooden spoon to poke down the hole in the middle of the pastry immediately after baking. Let it cool. TIP: Bake the cups up to 24 hours ahead.
- Put powdered sugar in a small strainer and tap with your fingers to sprinkle sugar on top of the pastry cups.
- Spoon or pipe about 1 1/2 teaspoons of hazelnut spread into each pastry cup.
- Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
- Enjoy them with our Sutter Home Fruit Infusion Tropical Pineapple.