Fishing for a Fun Summer Drink? Our Kiwi Mermaid Cocktail Makes a Splash
Prep Time | 10 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Wine Varietal: Pinot Grigio
This summer leave the land life behind and dive into the delicious, magical refreshment of our Sutter Home Pinot Grigio Kiwi Mermaid Cocktail.
Making an appearance in the folklore of both ancient and modern cultures, mermaids are mystical aquatic creatures that are said to bring both good luck and a bit of mischief to those who venture into the deep blue sea. That’s why we named our wave-making recipe the Kiwi Mermaid — it’s both refreshingly good and a bit mischievous, too!
Made with a splash of Curaçao and garnished with fresh blueberries, this recipe will have your guests feeling like they’re dancing on a tropical island. Our Sutter Home Pinot Grigio adds juicy pear and bright apple notes to the refreshing drink. Best of all, this easy-to-make recipe will be ready in two shakes of a mermaid’s tail, making it the perfect cocktail to serve at your next summer soiree.
Ready to turn the tide on happy hour? Make this summer a magical one with our Sutter Home Pinot Grigio Kiwi Mermaid Cocktail.
Looking for more ways to make a splash this summer? Dive into our Sutter Home Mint Rosé Cocktail.
Sutter Home Pinot Grigio Kiwi Mermaid Cocktail Ingredients:
- 4 oz. Sutter Home Pinot Grigio
- ½ oz. Curaçao
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 2 dash orange bitters
Sutter Home Pinot Grigio Kiwi Mermaid Cocktail Directions:
- Combine Sutter Home Pinot Grigio, Curaçao, pineapple juice, and bitters with 2 cups ice and blend.
- Place in a separate container and keep chilled.
- Blend cream of coconut with 2 cups ice. In a tall glass, layer coconut mixture with wine mixture until the glass is full.
- Garnish with all or any fresh pineapple, kiwi, and coconut shavings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!