Blueberry Watermelon Sorbet Cocktail
Wine Varietal: Fruit Infusions – Blueberry Watermelon
- 4 cups of watermelon chunks, frozen
- 1 tbsp of mint simple syrup
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Blueberry Watermelon Fruit Infusions Wine
- Cut watermelon into small chunks
- Freeze watermelon chunks in gallon-sized freezer bag for 2-3 hours
- Blend frozen watermelon in food processor for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Add mint simple syrup and blend until smooth
- Pour puree into freezer safe container and allow to freeze for 2-3 hours
- Scoop watermelon sorbet into glass (Allow 10-20 minutes to thaw at room temperature) and pour Blueberry Watermelon Fruit Infusions over top.
- Garnish with small watermelon slice and serve immediately.
**if watermelon is hard to blend, add a little warm water to help move around, as needed.