Our Sutter Home Signature Football Cocktails & DIY Mason Jars are The Perfect Play on Game Day
When it’s kick-off time, it’s jump-off-the-couch time; it’s high-five and fist bump time.
Best of all, it’s midday cocktail time. Keep your home team cheering into overtime with our refreshingly light yet bold Sutter Home Signature Football Cocktails & DIY Mason Jars.
Made with one-part Sutter Home Sweet Red, one-part club soda, and one part fresh lemon, these all-star drinks will leave you refreshed and ready for kickoff. Best of all, you can serve them in homemade football-themed mason jars for the perfect play on game day.
Even if your team doesn’t win, you’ll still taste victory with our Sutter Home Signature Football Cocktails.
If you enjoyed this game-day drink, try pairing it with football season’s favorite appetizer: Merlot Meatballs.
Sutter Home Sweet Red Wine Football Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1 Bottle Sutter Home Sweet Red
- 1 Bottle Club Soda
- 2 Fresh Lemons
Sutter Home Sweet Red Wine Football Cocktail Directions:
- Mix together one-part Sutter Home Sweet Red, one-part club soda, and one-part fresh squeezed lemon.
- Pour over ice and serve.
Sutter Home Homemade Football Cocktail Mason Jars Materials:
- 1 Roll masking tape
- 3-4 Mason Jar Glasses
- Colorful Straws
- Construction Paper
Directions to Make DIY Football Mason Jars :
- Cut masking tape in ¼ inch strips.
- Place around circular rim and bottom of mason jars.
- Then place 3 small strips across the front of the jar and one long strip going down the center.
- Add festive straws with flags made of construction paper to brighten up your game day.