Make a Statement with Sutter Home’s Homemade Picture Frame Serving Tray
As the song goes, “Every picture tells a story.” In this case, every Picture Frame Serving Tray serves a story, and an unexpected one at that. This story all starts with you and your creativity.
Surprisingly easy, this Homemade Picture Frame Serving Tray will undoubtedly get the conversation going, which makes it pair wonderfully with our bold and rich Cabernet Sauvignon. Senses will be delighted by the toasty goodness of the wine and the rustic charm of the serving trays. Everyone will love drawing out the fun with this welcoming duo.
What you need:
- 11” x 14” or 16” x 20” picture frame with glass
- Two drawer pulls
- Wood Screws
- Decorative craft paper
How to make:
- Remove the glass and backing of your picture frame before starting.
- Mark and drill holes for your drawer pulls.
- If you want to change the color of your frame, paint it before attaching the drawer pulls. We recommend using spray paint for a nice even coverage. Allow the paint to fully dry before proceeding.
- Place the handles on top of the drill holes and attach them with wood screws using a screwdriver.
- Reassemble the picture frame and place a decorative paper between the glass and frame’s back.
- Place some glasses and a bottle of Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon on the tray and enjoy!
Let the tray do the talking so you can keep on sipping.
This soup will look amazing on your new tray: Roasted Tomato Soup