Add a Little Christmas Cheer to Your Door with these Homemade Wine Cork Bells
With Christmas right around the corner, many people are rushing to buy the last few presents, tracking down their favorite recipes, or putting up a few festive decorations. The season can have us struggling to keep up, so we want to help make your load a little lighter with these quick and easy, homemade Wine Cork Bells. It’s a great way to show off your love of wine, as well as your crafting skills.
Spend less time decorating, and more time enjoying the holidays with a glass of Sutter Home wine and these charming bells.
What you need:
- Crafting wire
- 9/16″ Screw eyes
How to make:
- On each end of your corks, attach a 9/16″ screw eye.
- Tie bows out of your ribbon. To make it easier, use string to tie the middle to hold the bow in place.
- With the crafting wire, tie one end to the screw eye and then thread the bow and bells onto the wire. Attach the next screw eye to the end of this wire.
- Repeat until you’ve reached your desired length of corks.
- Thread ribbon through the final eye screw and make a loop with the ribbon so it’s large enough to fit over your door handle.
- At the bottom cork, thread more bells using the crafting wire to finish your homemade Wine Cork Bells.
Crafting done? Time to bring on the holiday fun.
Still in the mood to craft? Check out this project: https://www.sutterhome.com/diy-cork-picture-holders-effortless-vineyard-chic-for-your-home-or-office/