Wine Slushie Cocktail: Sip into Paradise
We don’t have to tell you that wine slushies are quickly becoming a summer staple. You can make a pitcher to enjoy by the pool, or to pair with your toes in the sand. This particular wine slushie features our Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc and forms a tremendous taste with strawberry and peach. Paradise is just a sip away. We recommend making up a batch before your friends come over to grill. It’s a refreshing treat that satisfies and beats the heat. Raise a frothy glass with friends in the comfort of your own backyard.
- 1 bottle white wine (like Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2 peaches, blanched, peeled, sliced & frozen
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced & frozen
- In a blender, combine 2 cups wine and the peaches. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture in a medium bowl.
- Add the strawberries and remaining wine to the blender and puree until smooth.
- If the mixtures are too liquidy, place them in the freezer until they “slush up” – mixing them every 15 minutes.
- You can make these in advance and defrost for 15 minutes at room temp before serving.
- Yields 4 slushies.
Recipe adapted from dessertfortwo.com … delicious happens