Our Sutter Home Snowy White Cocktail Captures the Flavors of Christmas
Have you been dreaming of a white Christmas? We have, which is why we’ve found a way to enjoy the seasonal splendor of winter snow, while still staying warm and cozy in our homes with our delicious Snowy White Cocktail. It combines classic Christmas tastes in a fresh new way. The crisp apple flavors of Sutter Home’s Chardonnay mix with caramel, marshmallows, and eggnog to create a cup of festive bliss. No snow plows required.
This year, you can keep the traditions while still adding in a little awe. Our Snowy White Cocktail is sure to satisfy all your loved ones with each and every snowy sip.
INGREDIENTS: Makes 3 Servings
- 3 Marshmallows
- ½ Cup Caramel Syrup
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker, Crumbled
- 3 Ounces Sutter Home Chardonnay
- 12 Ounces Eggnog
- Place your marshmallows in a small pan, over medium heat, and toast until browned (1-2 minutes).
- Meanwhile, rim a stemless wine glass with caramel syrup, and dip immediately in graham cracker crumbs.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, toss in the Sutter Home Chardonnay and Eggnog and shake vigorously (the longer the better).
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in your glasses, fill glasses with mixture in shaker, then top with toasted marshmallow and enjoy!
Keep your holiday gatherings delightful, with or without the frightful weather.
Follow the link for another great holiday drink: https://sutterhome.com/homemade-sutter-home-wine-float-comes-home-holidays/