See Which Build a Better Burger Recipe Made It To Our Finalists Round
The burgers have been flipped and the semifinalist competitions have been completed. We’re proud to announce our 5 finalists that will be battling for the grand prize of $25,000 on October 5th.
See below to find out who and which burgers made it to our finalist round. Which patty do you think will stack up to the rest and take home the $25,000 grand prize? Be sure to stay tuned for next week’s announcement of our Build a Better Burger grand prize winner.
- Emily Falke from Santa Barbara, created this “Mushroom and Fennel Ragout Burger with Tomato Rouille.” Get ready for a burger sensation where you taste the aroma before ever taking a bite. Get the recipe: Mushroom and Fennel Ragout Burger with Tomato Rouille
- Sharon (Sherry) Ricci, from Mendon, New York, sent in her recipe for “Lake-To-Lake Lamb Burger.” Are you a farmer’s market kind of cook? Then this is your kind of burger recipe: Lake-To-Lake Lamb Burger
- Lu Holter, from Hudson, Wisconsin, sent in the recipe for “Crunchy Ramen Burger.” This burger doesn’t come with a fortune cookie, but you’ll sure feel fortunate once you try it. Start cooking here: Crunchy Ramen Burger
- Tom Doyle, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, sent his recipe for “Bringin’ Da Heat!” This burger’s Cajun flair is music to your mouth. Get fired up here: Bringin’ Da Heat
- Lauren Katz, from Ashburn, Virginia, gave us her recipe for “Scampi Prawn Sliders with Blistered Tomatoes and Lemon Pesto Aioli.” That name’s sure a mouthful, and so was its delicious taste. Here’s the recipe: Scampi Prawn Sliders with Blistered Tomatoes and Lemon Pesto Aioli