Vanilla French Toast with Moscato-Infused Strawberries
Wine Varietal: Moscato
- 1 loaf challah/brioche, cut into 1in slices
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Butter for cooking
Strawberries, Cool Whip, Maple Syrup, and Coconut Flakes
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, vanilla, and salt. Dip the bread slices into the egg mixture, letting them soak for a minute on each side.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat with about a teaspoon of butter. Once the pan is hot, cook 2-3 slices of French toast at a time, until golden, about 3 minutes each side. Repeat until all of the bread has been used. Serve immediately with Cool Whip, strawberries, maple syrup, and coconut flakes.
Moscato Infused Strawberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cups Sutter Home Moscato
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place washed strawberries in a large bowl. Pour Moscato over strawberries.
- Let the strawberries soak for 1-2 hours in the Moscato.
- Drain the strawberries, then pat them dry.
- Pour sugar onto a plate in a flat layer. Roll each strawberry in the sugar to coat evenly.
- Serve & Enjoy