The Spicy Goat
- 11/2 Pounds of fresh ground beef brisket (6 burgers)
- salt pepper for seasoning
- creamy goat cheese
- spicy tomato jam(recipe follows)
- shallots sliced and dusted with cornstarch and fried until crisp
- tomato jam… 1/4 Cup of water, 6 to 8 roma tomato, 1 chopped red onion, 3 Tablespoonsbrown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to taste. peel tomatoes and put all ingredients in a pot and cook over medium heat for 20 to 30 minuted until liquid is absorbed and jam consistency.
- gently mix meat and salt and pepper to season then form 6 equal patties. either grill or use cast iron pan to cook burgers to desired doneness. butter and toast buns to assemble place burger on bottom bun top with a generous amount of goat cheese and then a spoon of your spicy tomato jam and some crispy fried shallots. top with top bun and enjoy!!!