The Polish Patty
- 1.5 Pounds ground beef, 2 slices of any bread broken up, 1 egg, a couple squirts of ketchup, a splash of worchester sauce, 1/2 small onion chopped, parsley, salt and pepper.
- place rye bread in oven with sliced provolone for 4 mins
- mix above ingredients and form 3 inch small full rounded patties compact to increase size and reduce thickness.
- Bake for 8 mins on 375. Grill for the last few minutes and serve on shredded lettuce with tomato slice and sandwich pickles. Place rye bread with the melted provolone next to patty and pair it with a glass of
- Sutter Home Pinot Grigio or Pinot Noir