The Larry Jenkins
- 50/50 Ground Lamb (NOT MUTTON) and Ground Beef, 2 Pounds of each
- 5 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 6 Teaspoons cumin
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 3 Teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 Teaspoons crushed red pepper
- Mix dry ingredients in small bowl.
- Put meat in large bowl.
- Crack eggs into bowl, throw eggshells away. Also, add in the two egg yolks.
- Pour in Worcestershire sauce.
- Add in dry ingredient mix.
- Mix all by hand.
- Form into 6 rough, but large patties (DO NOT OVERHANDLE THE MEAT- it will melt the fat and give you drier burgers)
- Grill. Serve
- I’m sorry I don’t have a picture- I won’t be making these again for a month when the next grill party is.