- My burger is on a toasted sesame bun. From bottom to top: bottom bun, 2 ounces of horseradish mustard sauce, 1 beef patty made with ranch sauce and bacon bits inside, 1 sliceAmerican cheese, 1 ounce shredded lettuce, two slices of hickory thick cut bacon, two slices of roma tomatoes, a few pieces of yellow sweet onion, 2 ounces avacado mayonnaise, then you top grilled bun. (For each burger)
- You will need a large sheet pan covered with aluminum foil and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lay 18 slices of bacon on the sheet pan and cook til they are crispy. When done in a large mixing bowl add 6 slices of very finely diced bacon.
- Then add in your ranch mix and 3 pds of ground beef.
- Mix well together.
- Ball up six patties of equal size.
- Flatten into the right round size.
- Have your grill at 360 degrees then add patties.
- While that is cooking slice up your avacado, tomato, onion, and jalapenos.
- You can buy horseradish mustard over the counter or grind fresh horseradish into brown mustard.
- The patties should take about 15 minutes
- When done put buns on grill for about 20 seconds
- Then start building the burger with list of burger ingredients (they are in order)