Sutter Home’s Garden in a Glass White Zin Cocktail
Wine Varietal: White Zinfandel
With summer on the horizon, we can’t stop thinking of lush gardens, cool evening breezes, and the collective relief that the chilly winter weather is a distant memory. As we shift away from spring, the seasonal change inspires the desire to lounge on the patio with a great wine in hand or to meet up with friends to share cocktails and conversation.
Our Garden in a Glass cocktail mirrors the sweet aromas of flowers and fresh-cut grass that linger in the air. Featuring our crisp White Zinfandel with a dash of elderflower cordial and a splash of St. Germain, this refreshing drink was meant to be enjoyed outside among friends. After all, is there any better way to enjoy the sweet smells of the season than with a refreshing wine cocktail in a beautiful crystal glass?
Recipe: Garden in a Glass White Zinfandel Cocktail
- 2 oz. Sutter Home White Zinfandel
- 2 oz. elderflower cordial
- 2 oz. St. Germain
- 1 lime wedge
- Lime curl
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add Sutter Home White Zinfandel, cordial, and St. Germain and mix gently.
- Squeeze the lime into the glass, and rub the wedge around the edge of the glass before adding it to the drink.
- Garnish with the lime curl and serve.
If you like this, then try our White Sangria: https://sutterhome.com/wine-and-life-blog/celebrate-the-end-of-summer…