Sutter Home Harvest Punch: Adds Flair To Holiday Festivities
Wine Varietal: Sangria
Every year, Thanksgiving rolls around and you start thinking about all of the ways to make this year even more festive than last year. Sometimes it’s the recipes you serve, your tablescape, the guests you invite, or the music you play. And sometimes it’s as simple as the kind of happy beverages you serve.
Well, this year we have an exciting new wine cocktail we’re bringing you, and it’s sure to add flair to your Thanksgiving festivities. We call it, Holiday Harvest Punch, and for good reason; it’s not only made with our Sutter Home Sangria, which is bursting with juicy berry and citrus flavors, and a hint of spice, but we’ve also added some fresh harvest fruit flavors like real pomegranate and pears, along with their juices.
So if you’re looking to punch up the Thanksgiving fun at your home, our signature Sutter Home Harvest Punch is sure to do the trick. In fact, it’s the kind of delicious wine cocktail that everyone will be thankful for.
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Sangria
- 16 oz. pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
- 1 bottle sparkling pear juice (substitute with Monin pear syrup and soda water)
- 2 pears (julienned or largely diced/cubed)
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp. finely ground nutmeg
- In a large pitcher, mix in Sutter Home Sangria, pomegranate juice and ground nutmeg.
- Mix thoroughly until nutmeg is blended with liquid.
- Add in pears and pomegranate and chill for 4 hours, best if left overnight.
- Before serving , top pitcher with sparkling pear juice.
- Add ice to glass, pour cocktail over ice and enjoy.
If you like this then you’ll like this Sutter Home Wine Cocktail. It’s berry festive, too: http://bit.ly/2feX1o8
Have the Happiest of Thanksgivings!