Strawberry Ice Box Cake with Graham Crackers
Wine Varietal: Strawberry Lemonade
- 8 Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches with Vanilla Wafers
- 16oz Frozen Whipped Topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed in refrigerator
- 1 Box Graham Crackers (crushed into crumbles)
- 1lb Fresh Strawberries (chopped)
- Non-Stick Spray
- Lightly spray 8×8 dish with non-stick spray.
- Cut ice cream sandwiches in half through the ice cream. Layer ice cream sandwiches in the bottom on an 8 x 8-inch dish. You may need to cut the ice cream sandwiches in order to get it to fit.
- Spread half the whipped topping over the ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle a layer of graham crackers crumbs, then another layer of chopped strawberries.
- Top with another layer of ice cream sandwiches — ice cream side facing down. Spread another layer of whipped topping over the ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle another layer of strawberries on top.
- Freeze for about 1-2 hours (or overnight) to give the cake time to firm up before slicing and serving.
- Let cake thaw for about 5-10 mins before slicing. Serve with a glass of Sutter Home Strawberry Lemonade wine.