Shake Up Winter with a Sweet Delight in Our Sutter Home Banana Wine Shake
Well, the new year has come and so have our resolutions. It’s always surprising how fast the year flies by when you’re enjoying life, as we hope you all do. To help ensure that you do, we think it’s a great time to treat you to our lusciously scrumptious and, yes, somewhat over-the-top Sutter Home Banana Wine Shake. It creates warm hearts and smiles no matter how gray it is outside. The fabulously good mood this creamy, dreamy, winey, nutty, banana-y wine shake recipe will put you in is beyond explanation. Once you make it, shake it, share it, and sip it, we know everyone will be beaming from ear to ear.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 4 oz. Sutter Home Chardonnay
- 2 oz. French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- ½ tsp. Banana Extract
- 4-5 Cups Ice
- Vanilla Wafers
- Cool Whip
- Combine Sutter Home Chardonnay, French vanilla coffee creamer, banana extract, and ice in blender.
- Blend to your desired consistency.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with whipped topping, banana slices and crushed vanilla wafers.
Need something a little warm for winter? Try our tasty Cabernet Chai Citrus Hot Toddy here.