- Pancake batter
- 2 eggs
- Ground beef
- Mix pancake batter in really cold water.
- Let sit for couple minutes.
- While that’s prepping Patty your ground beef into nice palm full patties cook on medium.
- Cook bacon on medium.
- In another pan fry up some sunny side up eggs.
- Now back to the pancake batter, these are the buns two pancakes and the edges are bit crunch to them.
- Once burger patty done and your pancake buns are ready flip a Berger plus a sunny side up egg and your bacon all in the middle of your two pancake buns. And serve with syrup for the sauce and wa-la the pancake-sutter Berger.