Martha St. Helena Special
- 1 lb. Cooked shrimp and chopped
- 1 lb. Lump crab meat, drained
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 panko crumbs
- 2 Tablespoon. of horseradish sauce
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon of seafood
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon of parsley
- 1/4 Cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 Cup chopped red peppers
- Combine all wet ingredients together in a bowl. Put aside.
- Combine drained crab meat and chopped shrimp, flour, pablo crumbs,
- and dry seasonings together. Mix seafood mixture and wet mixture together. Add scallions and red peppers and mix. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr. Shape mixture to palm size burgers. Place burgers in non stick pan and cut a 1inch cube of butter to place on top of burger.
- Broil for 10 mins or pan fry each side until golden brown. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, and brioche roll which is pan seared with butter.