- 6 Ciabatta Rolls
- 1 1/2 Poundof cheese and parsley sausage
- 1 1/2 Poundof 85/15 ground round
- 2 packages of Sargento Blend 5 cheese Italian Slices
- 12 slices of Prosciutto
- 1 package of arugula
- 2 Heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4 thick
- 1 Package of Fresh Gourmet Crispy Onions- Garlic Pepper Flavor
- Sutter Home Red Wine Blend
- Kosher Salt
- Coarse ground pepper
- Balsamic Aioli Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoon ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4-5 basil leaves, chopped
- 1. Mix cheese and parsley sausage and ground round with 2-3 splashes of Sutter Home Red Blend.
- Gently form 6 patties of equal size, about 3/4 inch thick. With your thumb make an indent in the center of the pattie. Season liberally with Kosher Salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- 2. Make balsamic aioli. Combine 1/4 Cup mayo, 2 Tablespoon ketchup, 2Tablespoon aged balasamic vinegar, minced garlic and 4-5 basil leaves in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- 3. Next slice Heirloom tomatoes 1/4 inch think and lay them on a paper towel. Sprinkle them lightly with Kosher salt. Let them sit until ready to assemble burger.
- 4. Next crisp 12 slice of prosciutto in a griddle pan. lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Cook until crispy and remove from griddle and set aside.
- 5. Split ciabatta roll in half and toast rolls in oven or toaster oven until lightly browned.
- 6. Lightly spray griddle pan and heat to medium high heat. Cook burgers 5 minutes on one side over medium high heat.
- Flip burgers over cook 3 more minutes . Then add two slices of cheese on each burger and cook 2 more minutes. Take burgers out and let them rest while you assemble the rest of the burger.
- 7. To assemble burgers smear top and bottom buns with balsamic ailoi.
- Top bottom bun with a handful of arugula and one slice of heirloom tomato. Place burger on top of tomato. Then add two slices of crispy prosciutto, and a generous handful of crispy onions. Place top bun on burger and enjoy.